This small village is on the main road between Oston and Tusk at the junction with the Outpost and Newgate road. It will probably always be overshadowed by its nearest neighbours.
Updated June 2022
- Junction Fort - Lt Holog is in command of the fort that commands the road junction here. His small garrison patrols the road and local countryside, and report to Lt Cdr Ress at Outpost.
- leMaistre Market - this small marketplace is where the local smallholders gather to buy and sell to the traders who pass through. It is also a good place to trade and barter their wares with their neighbours.
- The Small Corn - A tavern serving the local community, part of the leMaistre family holdings.
Outside the village
- Tibham - a farming hamlet close to the edges of the Narlemarch. Owned by Sir Tiberezi de leMaistre, High Bailiff of the leMaistre estates.
- Varisia House - a Fortified villa, home to Sir Sir Tiberezi.
- Home Farm - a large farm that grows grain as a cash crop.
- Ash Farm - a farming hamlet close to the village. It is home to a large farm that grows grain as a cash crop, and the village mill.
- Finigan Farm - a farming hamlet close to the village. It is home to a large farm that grows grain as a cash crop, and a large granary that helps provide food security for the region.
stolen_land/southernregion/midmarch/junction.txt · Last modified: 2022/07/14 09:30 by johnb