The Stolen Land Game
The Southern Region
The Southern Regional Federation is the group of Brevic Colonies to the south of Rostland. Initially a part of single state sponsored expansion, a series of political moves, by the great Noble Houses, split them into three separate territories. However, they have agreed to work together so that they can all prosper.
Southern Region - The main playing area for the game with details on Midmarch, Tusk and Old Keep
Social & Cultural
These pages detail the social, cultural and political situation across Brevoy as a whole - including The Southern Region. They aren't complete, but they give an overview of many things - from the history of the area, through to the clothes that the Aristocracy wear for court events.
- Demographics - the races and people of Brevoy.
- Titles - Brevoy's Nobles, Chivalric, Military and Administrative ranks - and how they fit together.
- Patents & Charters - Copies of some documents that define responsibilities in Brevoy.
- Military Orders - Duelling Traditions, Cavalier Orders, Chivalric Orders, Regional Orders - you will find them all here.
- Formal Clothing - What to wear to balls, posh events or at court.
- Time Line - How the history of Brevoy fits with the rest of the world.
- Education and Training - An overview of the way that children turn into skilled adults.
- Trade Routes - How goods move between the various parts of Brevoy and the outside world. And who controls which route.
- Influence in Brevoy - The Great Houses and others who influence things in Brevoy and the Colonies.
- Politics Brevoy - The Great Houses and others who influence things in Brevoy and the Colonies.
- Duelling - the basic rules that everyone understands and takes for granted.
- The Aldori - Master swordsmen of Rostland, East Brevoy and Mivon.
The newly settled lands south of Brevoy. While Midmarch, Tusk and Old Keep work together as a central block - Varnhold (to the East) and Fort Drelev (to the West) operate independently. However, all the colonies have a similar objective of protecting the Brevoy's borders and trade routes.
- The Southern Region - A formal association of colonies south of Brevy.
- Fort Drelev - Baron Drelev's holdings on Hooktongue Lake.
- Varnhold - March Lord Maegar Varn's holdings South of Restov.
The King Regent's Charter - After the civil war was averted, by the intevention of the great lords, The King-Regent was forced to accept limits to his powers.
- New Stetven - Capital City of Brevoy and seat of King-Regent Noleski
- The Duchy of Stonewall - Home of the Medveyd
- The Duchy of Greyhaven - Home of the Garess
- The Duchy of Silverhall - Home of the Lebeda
- The Great North Road - A major trade route between New Stetven and Port Ice.
- The Eastern Association: A formal association of holdings in Eastern Brevoy, with a strong Aldori history.
- The Aldori - The Swordlords of Rostland (Overview and History)
- The Dwarf Diaspora - How the dwarves have reorganized.
- Brundeston - Small town in Eastern Brevoy. and Home Town of the Dwarves.