Table of Contents
The Southern Region
The Southern Regional Federation is the group of Brevic Colonies to the south Brevoy. Initially they were a single colony, but a series of political moves (by the Great Houses of Brevoy) split them into three separate territories. However, they have agreed to work together so that they can all prosper. The federated states are:-
- Business, Organisations & Houses - Those businesses, organisations and Noble Houses that can be found across the whole region
- Midmarch - The original settlement in the region - now a province with noble estates, market towns and wilderness areas.
- Greater Tusk - An independent city and the region's commercial capital.
- Sunsmarch - The easternmost holding of Southern Region.
- Narlmarch - The forested area composed of The Fey Reserve, Tatzleford and Old Keep.
The Three Commonalities operate at the regional level, and help co-ordinate activities between the federated states.
- Southern Law: based on the Lex Gasgana and modified by common consent, Southern Law holds across the whole federated region, and can be enforced across borders by members of the Southern Chapter.
- The Southern Chapter: A combined Chapter of the Brevic Knights, representing Tusk, Midmarch and Old Keep, charged with defending the region and supporting regional law. Its headquarters are in Tusk. Just about everyone, who has any status, is a member of some sort.
- The Southern Religious Forum: Meetings are open to all priests and religious representatives from across the region. It makes recommendations of religious matters, and has its headquarters at Kunlun in Midmarch.
Social and Economic
- Titles - The titles in use in The Southern Region.
- Shopping - where to buy things suitable for Adventurers, Nobles and Aristocrats.
- Who's who in the Southern Region - A list of PCs and NPCs that you might meet.
stolen_land/southernregion/start.txt · Last modified: 2023/01/23 23:06 by johnb